Education Resource is pleased to announce that we will be offering many of our courses in both an In-person and Zoom format going forward. Please review the Course options carefully to ensure that you’ve selected your preferred date and format. We will be offering additional non-USPAP courses and will continue adding to the schedule as these courses are approved. Likewise, we will be adding USPAP Course to the schedule throughout the winter/spring as we confirm dates.
1. Please register directly for any of our courses using the links below.
2. You will receive an auto-confirmation from our website upon completing your registration.
3. You will then receive an email the evening before class.
– If you selected the Zoom option, your email will include the Zoom meeting ID and password.
– If you selected the In-person option, your email will confirm the location of the course and any other necessary logistical details.
1. When registering, you will have the option to select “Check” or “Credit Card”.
– Check payments should be mailed to the address provided when registering if you are attending a Zoom course. In-person check payments may be brought to class.
– Credit card payment selections will result in an invoice being emailed to you, with instructions for payment.
2. Please submit your payment prior to the start of class.
1. If you opt for the Zoom course option, please ensure that you are familiar with this format. A helpful tutorial on using Zoom may be found on their website. Zoom tutorial.
2. Zoom attendees will be required to have both Audio and Video on, with your name logged in and you will need to be visibly available and able to answer questions, as applicable, in order to receive credit for this course.
|12/7&8/2023||12:30 pm to 4:30 pm||2024-2025 USPAP 7-hr Update||7||Zoom Only||$150||12/06/2023||Register|
|12/18/2023||8:30 am to 4:30 pm||2024-2025 USPAP 7-hr Update-in-person||7||Indianapolis||$150||12/17/2023||Register|
|12/18/2023||8:30 am to 4:30 pm||2024-2025 USPAP 7-hr Update-Zoom||7||Zoom||$151||12/17/2023||Register|